Effects of Injection Tinzaparin Prophylactic Dose (4,500 IU Anti-Xa) on Thrombin Generation in Patients With Multiple Myeloma, Lymphoma Patients and Patients Hospitalized for an Acute Medical Condition
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tinzaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms METRO B
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 19.