A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of MIN-101 in Patients With Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia, Followed by a 24-Week, Open-Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MIN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Minerva Neurosciences
- 31 Jul 2017 Results published in a Minerva Neurosciences Media Release.
- 28 Jul 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
- 13 Mar 2017 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, results from the study were presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History