A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab or Tremelimumab Alone in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 69.