A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lefamulin (BC 3781) Versus Moxifloxacin (With or Without Adjunctive Linezolid) in Adults With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Lefamulin (Primary) ; Linezolid; Linezolid; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP; LEAP 1
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, the company expects top-line data from the study in September 2017.
- 31 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (end date: 2017-05-12), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.