A phase II randomised trial of biomarkers to assess (dose-) response in patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer treated with radium-223
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REASURE
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed to 30 Nov 2017 as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.