An Open Label Randomised Controlled Trial of Mycophenolate Mofetil Versus Cyclophosphamide for the Induction of Remission of Childhood Polyarteritis Nodosa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Periarteritis nodosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYPAN
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 7% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 16 Apr 2015 Accrual to date is 5% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Oct 2014 New trial record