A Feasibility Dose-escalating Study to Evaluate the Tolerability and Systemic Exposure of MDT-10013 Plus Routine Care in the Treatment of Acute Postoperative Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MDT 10013 (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 26 Feb 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the primary endpoint have been changed to PK and AR parameters. Treatment table has also been amended to include only one arm.
- 26 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 144 to 32, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.