A Phase 2, Open Label, Pilot Study to Examine the Use of Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin vs. Clopidogrel Plus Aspirin for the Prevention of Restenosis After Infrainguinal Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty for Critical Limb Ischemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders; Peripheral artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RIFLE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 17 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.