An interventional, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, active-comparator, flexible-dose study on the efficacy of vortioxetine versus escitalopram on cognitive dysfunction in patients with inadequate response to current antidepressant treatment of major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.