ADS-5102 (Amantadine HCl) Extended Release Efficacy and Safety Study in Parkinson's Disease Patients With Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia (EASE LID 3 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE LID 3
- Sponsors Adamas Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from EASE LID and EASE LID 3 studies assessing the secondary outcome of ON time without troublesome dyskinesia and OFF time, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 24 Apr 2017 According to an Adamas Pharmaceuticals media release, results of pooled analysis from EASE LID and EASE LID 3 studies were presented in a poster presentation sessions at the 69th American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
- 24 Apr 2017 Results of pooled analysis from EASE LID and EASE LID 3 published in an Adamas Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History