ADS-5102 (Amantadine HCl) Extended Release Efficacy and Safety Study in Parkinson's Disease Patients With Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia (EASE LID 3 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE LID 3
- Sponsors Adamas Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Adamas Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved GOCOVRI (amantadine) extended release capsules for treatment of dyskinesia in patients with Parkinson's disease receiving levodopa-based therapy, with or without concomitant dopaminergic medications.
- 12 Aug 2017 Results published in the Movement Disorders.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from EASE LID and EASE LID 3 studies assessing the secondary outcome of ON time without troublesome dyskinesia and OFF time, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History