A Phase II Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of ATL1103 300mg in Adult Patients with Acromegaly.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atesidorsen (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Mar 2016 According to Antisense media release, full dosing is expected to be completed in June 2016.
- 09 Sep 2015 According to Antisense Therapeutics, dosing of patients will be completed by end of this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History