A Phase 1/2 Single-ascending and Multiple-ascending Dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-CC5 in Healthy Adult Volunteers and Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cemdisiran (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary phase 1/2 study results (part C, n=6) reporting updated tolerability and clinical activity of ALN-CC5 in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History