A Modular Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD6738 in Combination With Cytotoxic Chemotherapy and/or DNA Damage Repair/Novel Anti-cancer Agents in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6738 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Durvalumab; Olaparib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 May 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 May 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 13 Jun 2017 Protocol was amended to change in the Treatment arm and change in patient number.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History