Randomized Evaluation of Dabigatran Etexilate Compared to warfarIn in pulmonaRy Vein Ablation: Assessment of an Uninterrupted periproCedUral alntIcoagulation sTrategy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RE-CIRCUIT
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint of incidence of Major Bleeding Events has been met, according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 19 Mar 2017 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 19 Mar 2017 Results from this trial were presented at the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Congress 2017 and published simultaneously in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.