Randomized Evaluation of Dabigatran Etexilate Compared to warfarIn in pulmonaRy Vein Ablation: Assessment of an Uninterrupted periproCedUral alntIcoagulation sTrategy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RE-CIRCUIT
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Nov 2017 Results assessing heparin dose administered on the day of ablation and regional differences, presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results of subanalysis assessing regional differences in patient characteristics, ablation procedures and bleeding incidence presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, sub-analyses data will be presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2017.