An Open Label, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of APL-2 as an Add-On to Standard of Care in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PHAROAH
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2017 Results presented in an Apellis Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 08 Dec 2017 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 12th Annual Scientific Assembly of the International PNH Interest Group (IPIG).
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History