A Phase 3 Study of KRX-0502 (Ferric Citrate) for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Adult Subjects With Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric citrate (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 According to Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Auryxia for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in adults with chronic kidney disease (CKD), not on dialysis. The sNDA was based on data from this trial.
- 02 Nov 2017 Results published in the Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release, post-hoc data from this study is published at the 2017 American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History