Trial of topical formulation of diacerein (AC-201)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diacerein (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TWi Biotechnology
- 03 Oct 2016 According to Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals media release status changed from planning to completed.
- 24 Oct 2014 New trial record
- 21 Oct 2014 Diacerein has been designated as an Orphan Drug by the US FDA for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa, and TWi Biotechnology is planning to proceed with this trial in the near future, according to a media release.