A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Patient-blinded, Multi-center, Phase I Pilot Study to Assess Tolerability and Safety of Two Doses of AFFITOPE PD03A Formulated With Adjuvant to Patients With Early Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Affitope PD03 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AFFiRiS
- 07 Jun 2017 Top Line results from this study published in an AFFiRiS Media Release.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to an AFFiRiS media release, data from this trial were presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinsons Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History