Efficacy and Safety of AbGn-168H in Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis: a 24-week, Open-label, Multi-center, Phase II Proof of Principle Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Neihulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbGenomics Corporation
- 26 Apr 2016 Results (n=20) published in an AbGenomics International media release.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History