A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Phase 2 Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Velusetrag for the Treatment of Diabetic or Idiopathic Gastroparesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Velusetrag (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis; Gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIGEST
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 02 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (7-day mean GCSI-24H composite score (Gastroparesis Cardinal Symptoms Index) has been met.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to Theravance Biopharma media release, company intends to present additional results from the study at upcoming medical conferences, as well as in appropriate scientific journals.
- 02 Aug 2017 Results published in a Theravance Biopharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History