Real-TICA Real Life Long-term Adherence to Ticagrelor After PCI for Acute Coronary Syndromes. Evaluation of Antiplatelet Therapy After 12 Months in Patients Undergoing PCI and Treated With Ticagrelor During the Acute Phase of an ACS
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Real-TICA
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.