A Phase 3, Double-blinded, Randomized, Comparator Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Dose of Dalbavancin to Twice Daily Linezolid for the Treatment of Community Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalbavancin (Primary) ; Azithromycin; Linezolid; Linezolid
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE
- Sponsors Durata Therapeutics
- 21 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.