A Randomized, Multi-center, Open-label, Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Ibrutinib in Combination With Obinutuzumab Versus Chlorambucil in Combination With Obinutuzumab in Subjects With Treatment-naïve Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iLLUMINATE
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 212 to 229.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.