A Phase II Randomized Study of Enzalutamide+Leuprolide Versus Enzalutamide+Leuprolide+Abiraterone Acetate+Prednisone as Neoadjuvant Therapy for HIgh-Risk Prostate Cancer Undergoing Prostatectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Leuprorelin; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.