A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/ABT-450/Ritonavir Coadministered with Ribavirin in Adults with Genotype 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Cirrhosis (AGATE-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGATE-I
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2017 The trial has been completed in Germany, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Jan 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History