An Open Label Phase II Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Assessment of Treatment With CPX-351 (Cytarabine: Daunorubicin) Liposome for Injection in Acute Leukemias and MDS Patients With Moderate Hepatic Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celator Pharmaceuticals; Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.