A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Three Dose Regimens of AllerT, in Adults With Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis to Birch Pollen Studied in Environmental Exposure Chamber
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy-Anergis (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anergis
- 06 Mar 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 03 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2015 According to an Anergis media release, results from this trial are expected in third quarter of 2015. The result of this trial will support in selecting the optimum dose for phase 3 trial which is expected to start next year.