A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI3250 Compared to Placebo in Healthy Japanese Children Age 7 Years Through 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3250 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Sep 2015 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, data from this will support regulatory submission in Japan.
- 13 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov