A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Single-Dose, Four-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effects of Ibrutinib on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hairy cell leukaemia; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Oct 2014 New trial record