A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Positive-Controlled, Single-Dose, Four-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effects of Ibrutinib on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hairy cell leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Pharmacyclics
- 01 Dec 2017 Results assessing effect of ibrutinib at therapeutic and supratherapeutic exposures on cardiac repolarization published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed to discontinued.
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.