A Phase 1 Open-label Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export, Selinexor (KPT-330) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced Ovarian or Endometrial Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.