A Phase 1 Open-label Study of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export, Selinexor (KPT-330) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced Ovarian or Endometrial Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=16) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Sep 2017 Results (n = 16) published in a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Annual Meeting, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release.