A Phase I Study of Chemoradiotherapy Using Gemcitabine Plus Nab-paclitaxel for Unresectable Locally Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=21), presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 21 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.