A Phase I Study of MK-3475 in Combination With Chemotherapy and Supplemental Celecoxib in Patients With Advanced GI Cancers (Colorectal/Appendiceal Adenocarcinoma, Gastroesophageal, Pancreatic and Biliary)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=10) assessing the preliminary efficacy in phase I study cohort were presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.