The ACTION Trial: a Phase Ib/II Study on the Addition of Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) to Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin in the First-line Treatment of Metastasized Oesophagogastric Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTION
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=26) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.