A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Monovalent Ebola Zaire Vaccine (rVSVN4CT1-EBOVGP1) Delivered by Intramuscular Injection in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ebola virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Profectus Biosciences
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Profectus BioSciences media release.