Observational Study In Real Life Settings Of The Systemic Treatment Of Well Differentiated, Unresectable Or Metastatic, Progressive Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (Pnet): A Study Of Morbidity And Mortality At 2 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPALINE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 150 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.