A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.