Evaluation of a Therapeutic Strategy Including Nebulised Liposomal Amphotericin B (Ambisome®) in Maintenance Treatment of Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (Cystic Fibrosis Excluded).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis; Lung disorders; Respiratory hypersensitivity; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEBULAMB
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 145 to 165.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.