Evaluation of a Therapeutic Strategy Including Nebulised Liposomal Amphotericin B (Ambisome®) in Maintenance Treatment of Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (Cystic Fibrosis Excluded).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis; Lung disorders; Respiratory hypersensitivity; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEBULAMB
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 19 Feb 2020.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 19 Feb 2019.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.