A Phase I Randomized, Observer-blind, Controlled, Dose Escalation Trial of the Safety and Tolerability of Two Intramuscular Doses of DPX-RSV(A), a Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine Containing Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) SHe Antigen and a Novel Adjuvant DepoVaxTM, or SHe A Antigen Co-administered With Aluminum Hydroxide, or Placebo to Healthy Adults ≥50-64 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DPX RSV (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immunovaccine
- 12 Apr 2017 Updated results published in an Immunovaccine media release.
- 08 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 24 Mar 2017 According to Immunovaccine media release, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History