Phase 3 Prospective, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Active Control Study to Demonstrate Safety & Effectiveness of Neutrolin in Preventing Catheter-related Bloodstream Infection in Subjects on Hemodialysis for End Stage Renal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Citrate/heparin/taurolidine (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Catheter thrombosis; Mycoses
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOCK-IT-100
- Sponsors CorMedix
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a CorMedix media release, data from this trial will be discussed at the worlds premier nephrology meeting, the American Society for Nephrologys Kidney Week.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a CorMedix media release, the company is planning an interim efficacy analysis of this trial.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a CorMedix media release, completion of enrollment is anticipated by 2Q18 and top-line data will be available in the second half of 2018.