Phase III trial of citrate/heparin/taurolidine (Neutrolin) for the prevention of catheter-related infections in cancer patients receiving total parenteral nutrition
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Citrate/heparin/taurolidine (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Catheter thrombosis; Mycoses
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOCK-IT 200
- Sponsors CorMedix
- 15 Sep 2016 According to CorMedix media release, company may submit this and the other study (700250714) to the FDA for potential approval for both patient populations.
- 05 Aug 2016 According to a CorMedix media release, company anticipates a meeting with the FDA to finalize the protocol in 4Q 2016.
- 11 May 2016 According to a CorMedix media release, the company is planning to initiate pharmacoeconomic studies within LOCK-IT 100 and LOCK-IT 200 studies.