A Phase 2/3 Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of E/C/F/TAF in HIV-1 Infected Virologically Suppressed Adolescents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.