An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase 1 Study of Tranylcypromine (TCP) in Combination With ATRA (Tretinoin) for Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tranylcypromine (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 22 Sep 2015 10 mg study drug dose was removed from the study, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 25, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.