A Phase 1b Randomized, Double-Blinded, Sequential Cohort Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of GS-9883 in HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 20 Jun 2016 Results published in Gilead Sciences media release.
- 20 Jun 2016 According to Gilead Sciences media release, preliminary data were presented at the American Society of Microbiology (ASM) Microbe 2016 Conference.
- 09 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.