ETREAT Study: A Prospective Observational Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNT-A) Injections in Patients With Post-stroke Upper and/or Lower Limb Spasticity in the Early Stage of Spasticity Development
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETREAT
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.