A Comparative Effectiveness and Safety Study of Arformoterol Tartrate Inhalation Solution and Tiotropium Bromide on Re-hospitalization in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arformoterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to lack of enrolment.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.