A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Arm, Double Masked, Vehicle Controlled Phase 3A Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of OTX-TP in the Treatment of Subjects With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Travoprost (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocular Therapeutix
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, topline efficacy data from this trial is expected in the second half of 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, company continues to enroll patients in the first of two planned Phase 3 clinical trials for OTX-TP (travoprost insert) for the treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension.